Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ice rink, and any area surrounding the ice rink and/or the venue and shall be entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
2. The Promoter shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue, or any attraction, at any time, who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. The Promoter shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time. No refund of any ticket cost or payments made to the Promoter, or any associated attractions, will be given.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to close the rink and /or the area surrounding the rink, or any part of the venue at short notice and without prior warning if necessary and the Promoter’s decision is final.
4. Smoking (including use of e-cigarettes), eating, drinking and the use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile phones is prohibited whilst ice skating or on any ride/game. This is to maintain a safe environment for users of the rink. Smoking (including use of e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere within the venue, on the rink, or in any area surrounding the rink. Only food and drink which has been purchased from the venue can be consumed within the café / bar area.
5. By entering the site, visitors consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded and consent to such photographs, films or recordings being used by the Promoter to publicise the event in the future.
6. Wheelchair access – The ice rink does cater for wheelchair users, providing they are accompanied by a companion. The promoter is not able to provide additional staffing, for dedicated support, at the rink.
7. Companion’s tickets (carer’s tickets) are available and may be booked online – entitlement to the ticket must be proved at the ticket check point, prior to the session start time, if applicable. The Promoter reserves the right to charge full price entry if no such entitlement can be proved.
8. The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
9. Tickets cannot, under any circumstances, be cancelled, resold or refunded. To do so, or to alter or deface any ticket, will render it void. It is the patron's responsibility to check his or her tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The promoter will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
10. Skating ticket prices include a non-refundable £1.20 per skating ticket booking fee.
11. All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue, and licensing laws.
12. Admission to the ice rink is by ticket only. All ice skaters must have a ticket. All tickets are issued subject to rules and regulations of the venue.
13. Each ice-skating session is up to 45mins long.
14. Each visitor is responsible for attending their session 15 - 30 minutes before the session time starts. The Promoter is not liable if the visitor turns up late for any reason and misses their session. The Promoter is not obliged to refund the ticket or reallocate a new session time.
15. Children’s skate aids may be booked online subject to availability. They may be available, at the rink, on a first come, first served basis. Skate aids may be a variety of types and are allocated on a first come first served basis. You will not get a choice of the type of skate aid you receive.
16. Skate aids are available in limited numbers. The Promoter is under no obligation, and is unable, to provide a skate aid for all children. Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult on the ice at all times. Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult at the rink.
REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULING
17. In the event any session is cancelled or curtailed by the Promoter, ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability) if less than 30 minutes of ice-skating time has taken place during that session.
18. The ice rink will operate in almost all weather conditions. This is an outdoor event- no refunds or exchanges will be given due to inclement weather. If you choose not to attend the rink due to the weather conditions or decide to leave early, no refund, either in part or in whole, will be given.
19. If you have been removed from the ice rink or venue for inappropriate behaviour, you will not be offered a refund or an alternative session.
20. All customers that ice skate or enter any part of the venue do so at their own risk.
21. Participating in ice skating carries an inherent risk. Any participation is totally at the user’s own risk. Anyone with any medical conditions, serious previous injuries, recently broken bones, knee or joint problems, head injuries, pregnancy, mobility problems, or taking prescribed drugs, should carefully consider whether it is safe for them to participate without endangering themselves or other participants whilst ice skating. The Promoter shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage however caused, except for personal injury caused by negligence on behalf of the promoter.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damage, loss or theft of any personal property that occurs whilst ticketholders are enjoying the Event on any part of the site.
23. Lockers and cloakrooms, if available, are used entirely at your own risk. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss, theft or damage except if caused by intent or gross negligence of the company or its employees.
24. Your session may be affected by Covid restrictions in place at the time of your skate. We will adhere to all relevant restrictions in place at the time of the event and reserve the right to make any changes to your tickets, session or the provision, as required.
25. In the event any session is cancelled or curtailed, ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability) if less than 30 minutes of ice-skating time has taken, or will take, place during that session.
26. If you, or any member of your party, are unable to attend your session due to Covid restrictions, symptoms or self-isolation, we will allow you to rebook your tickets either for later in the season or to carry them over to the next season.
27. If we are unable to honour your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will offer you a reschedule or a refund minus the £1.20 per ticket booking fee.
In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
Arena Ice skating Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions 2021/2022
1. Gift Vouchers are valid for this year’s Ice-skating sessions. The rinks’ last day of skating is 2nd January 2022. Vouchers must be redeemed and used by this date.
2. Vouchers may be used ONLINE only.
Hampton Court Palace www.hamptoncourtpalaceicerink.co.uk
Cambridge, Parker’s Piece www.thenorthpolecambridge.co.uk
Manchester, Cathedral Square www.skatemanchester.com
Liverpool, Pier Head www.icefesticalliverpool.co.uk
3. Unused Gift vouchers cannot be refunded under any circumstance – either in part or in full.
4. Gift vouchers expiration date is 3rd January 2022 and they cannot be used after that date.
5. Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
6. Vouchers are set to a specific amount and no change will be given for any unused portions.
7. Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent, then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event, you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
8. We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.