Who we are
Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to ensuring that when you choose us to acquire your tickets, you know what personal data we collect about you and how we use your personal data. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This data privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) is a statement that describes how we will use your personal data. Please take the time to read and understand our Privacy Notice.
This policy applies only to direct accesses to our web sites - URLs starting, arenagroup.digitickets.co.uk, toweroflondonicerink.co.uk, hamptoncourtpalaceicerink.co.uk, thenorthpolecambridge.co.uk, skatemanchester.com and icefestivalliverpool.co.uk. You will need to consult the appropriate information on other sites for information on their policies.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Arena may process your Personal Data because:
· We need to perform a contract with you
· You have given us permission to do so
· The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
· For payment processing purposes
· To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Arena aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
· The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
· The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
· The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
· The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Arena relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
In common with most web sites, our websites’ servers can automatically log certain information about every request made of them (see below for more details). This information is used for system administration, for bug tracking, and for producing usage statistics. The logged information may be kept for up to two years.
We may also collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide as part of the ticket booking process or when creating or editing an account in our box office system. When creating an account, and during subsequent logins, you are able to specify the use of this information (see below for more details).
· Other information that you provide by filling in forms provided on this website for a specific purpose.
· By supplying your personal information using this website, over the telephone or in person, you are consenting to Arena holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided.
· For more details about the collection and handling of card information, there is a separate security policy.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· All information we hold about you will be held securely.
From time to time logging may be enabled on the webserver hosting our websites. When logging is enabled the following data is automatically collected for each request:
- The name or network address of the computer making the request. Note that under some (but not all) circumstances it may be possible to infer from this the identity of the person making the request. Note also that the data recorded may be that of a web proxy rather than that of the originating client
- The username, when known during authenticated (logged in) access to the site
- The date and time of connection
- The HTTP request, which contains the identification of the document requested
- The status code of the request (success or failure etc.)
- The number of data bytes sent in response
- The contents of the HTTP Referrer header supplied by the browser
- The content of the HTTP User-Agent header supplied by the browser
Logging of additional data may be enabled temporarily from time to time for specific purposes.
In addition, the computers on which the web site is hosted keep records of attempts (authorised and unauthorised) to use them for purposes other than access to the web server. This data typically includes:
- The date and time of the attempt,
- The service to which access was attempted,
- The name or network address of the computer making the connection,
- It may also include details of what was done or was attempted to be done.
Disclosure and uses of personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To contact you with essential information about your booking, for example in the case of a cancellation or programme alteration.
- To ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device by gathering aggregate information about our users using it to analyse the effectiveness and popularity of our websites.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
We seek ‘informed consent’ from you as part of the account creation process in order to use information held about you in the following way:
- To contact you about future events being sold, or activities being undertaken by Arena. You can opt in or out of receiving information by post and/or e-mail at any time, by logging in to your online account or contacting the box office (see below).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In order to process a transaction; your personal information and card details are passed to third party service providers. Card details are only used for the purpose of handling an individual transaction. There is a separate security policy that contains more details about the collection and handling of card information.
- If we have obtained your consent to do so.
- When we are required or authorised by law, court order, regulatory or governmental authority to disclose your personal data.
- If required to protect the rights, property or safety of the Arena, its members, or others.
In addition, this site uses Google Analytics to help us analyse site usage and to improve it. To support this, selected information about your interaction with the site is sent to Google for them to analyse on our behalf. For more information about Google Analytics see http://www.google.com/analytics/.
Links to other websites
Access to personal data
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018, the 'Data Controller' for the processing of data collected by this site is Arena.
You can check the information we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will correct them promptly. If you have any questions or comments about privacy please contact the office (tel: 01480 468 888, email: email@example.com .
Card transactions are processed by Payyo, and transmitted via DigiTickets who provide our Box Office system.
When asked to enter personal details, including your credit card number, the address bar will indicate that you are on a secure webpage, most likely by showing https:// at the beginning of the address. This indicates that all data is being transmitted securely between your web browser and DigiTickets servers, using encryption to ensure that the data cannot be read or modified by a third party.
We take data security extremely seriously and understand the need to adhere to high levels of checking and auditing around storing and transferring cardholder data. As part of the global Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Payyo is fully compliant with PCI requirements and maintains this standard as part of its regular system review process. Protecting customers against credit card fraud is a critical issue for Arena as Card Payment Merchants and we require that under no circumstances should credit card information be sent by email.
Some of the information stored is put there by other companies whose software we have added to the site, and this can also impact your experience of other websites you may visit after leaving ours.
If you continue to use this site without taking action to prevent the storage of this information, you are effectively agreeing to this use.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, including how to stop them being stored by your computer, please visit Cookiepedia - all about cookies.
Functionality lost by disabling cookies or not giving consent
If you disable cookies, or do not opt in to receive them from these sections of our site, some functionality will not be available, namely:
- The ability to log in to your account.
- The ability to access the booking system.
How to disable cookies
Your web browser will have an option you select which will block cookies. Below are links to popular web browsers, and how to block cookies using them.
Completion of the online booking process, including the provision of credit or debit card details, shall constitute an offer by the customer to purchase tickets subject to the Arena general site terms and conditions of sale. The customer is entirely responsible for providing his/her details correctly during the booking process. The customer warrants that all details supplied are true and accurate. The customer is responsible for informing Arena of any changes to his/her details once the booking is concluded.
It is the customer's responsibility to check that tickets issued by Arena are correct. Tickets purchased online for the incorrect time slot can be changed subject to availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
If collecting tickets in person, ensure collection is no later than 30mins before the time slot is due to start. Please bring your credit or debit card when collecting tickets as well as proof of concession if appropriate.
Nothing in these General Terms excludes or limits Arena liability for death or personal injury, caused directly by its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. All other liabilities of Arena (including without limitation for cancellation, deficiencies in Arena venue, or damage to property) shall be limited to the total of the face value of the ticket purchased and any booking fee.